BTTG™ requires a Management Accountant to be based at our Trafford Park, Manchester site to work within our busy Accounts Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering monthly management accounts for the UK and Overseas based Subsidiaries (India, South East Asia, Pakistan and China)
- Production of monthly financial information as required
- Preparing Vat returns and Audit packs
- Preparing Bank reconciliations and trial balances
- Coordinate forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis including the Overseas based subsidiaries to support the Finance Director
- Ensuring compliance with legalities for overseas based subsidiaries and act as a key point of contact for external accountants to ensure all statutory filing deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will either be qualified or qualified by experience. You must have experience of Sage 50 or ideally Sage200.
The successful candidate should be able to work on their own initiative, be highly analytical, precise, detail orientated and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a permanent full time position and offers benefits including a competitive salary, bonus scheme, Simply Health cover and contributory pension scheme. The post reports to the Finance Director.
Please submit your CV to Catherine.Swindells@bttg.co.uk